Monkey See Monkey Do - A little something different!

Hey hey Happy Monday! I have Mondays off but I still have to get up at the buttcrack of dawn so I'm not a big fan. But hey...its MSMD Day and that's always fun.
This week I went a different direction...instead of picking a manicure to copycat, I went with a piece of art.
It was something I saw a couple of weeks ago and just died to try on my nails.
Well, truth be told I had hoped for more...but I still did like it.
I'll save the inspo for the end!



Colors Used:
Yellow - Milani Yellow Whiz
Green - Sinful Colors Olympia
Blue - Sinful Colors Be Happy
Pink - Milani Fast Fuchsia
Purple (used for some stamping) - Illamasqua Jo'Mina



This was the inspiration - it's a vector image by Dry Icons.
It completely reminded me of something Andy Warhol would have done!






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This is like my dream mani! -gleamy eyes-

    ReplyDelete
  2. my msmd tody is inspirated on a picture, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe I love it! :)) looks great on your nails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the artwork and the mani was a cool rendition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Warhol theme! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so awesome! turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These turned out awesome! I am loving that thumb nail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out amazing! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! I'm so glad it's that well liked!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw i LOVE the pop art colours on this one! awesome xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!